Hank got his first real bike today!! Thankfully we found the missing part for the handle bars...Randy was sure we got the faulty bike! Hank had his helmet and knee pads on the whole time it took us to put the bike together. Don't worry, he will be the geek in the neighborhood who always wears his helmet, knee pads, elbow pads, and most importantly his mouth guard. I've already got him saying "safety first". He only ate it once and didn't even cry, thanks to his protective gear. I wonder how long it will be until he ditches the training wheels.
Sunday, June 22, 2008
Hank's First Bike!!
Hank got his first real bike today!! Thankfully we found the missing part for the handle bars...Randy was sure we got the faulty bike! Hank had his helmet and knee pads on the whole time it took us to put the bike together. Don't worry, he will be the geek in the neighborhood who always wears his helmet, knee pads, elbow pads, and most importantly his mouth guard. I've already got him saying "safety first". He only ate it once and didn't even cry, thanks to his protective gear. I wonder how long it will be until he ditches the training wheels.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Does he really have a mouth gaurd? I love that he called me to tell me about his red bike! Can't wait to see him ride it!
I may be obsessed with your children. Brett told me I'm the "creepy aunt" for inviting Hank over to take a nap with me....whatever. Speaking of which, is he busy this afternoon?
GEEK??? NEVER!! Smart, darling, sweet, cute... there are so many descriptive words to describe Hank. I must come see him ride!!!
Post a Comment