Sunday, March 8, 2009

Groundhog Day


Do you ever feel like your life is like the movie Groundhog Day? You know the movie with Bill Murray where he relives the exact same day over and over and over again. I know it sounds like a bad thing but maybe it's a good thing. I have a chance to do better every day and maybe one day I'll get it right. My kids and I are anxious for some outdoor stimulation because nothing much has been happening around here other than preschool and karate. I have yet to get a good picture of Hank in his karate outfit but I'll work on it. He won't let me take a picture because I can't tie his belt right. Max is recovering from a nasty ear infection but it hasn't slowed him down one bit. I love the progression of these pictures. Max apparently had a very important call to make this morning.



This post is dedicated to my sweet sister Sarah who needs something to read when she eats her breakfast in the morning. Love you sis!

2 comments:

sarah said...

my heart. it's touched. me and my grape nuts thank you sincerely. tell max to call me anytime! hilarious!

Jennikunz said...

when did Max turn 7?