Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Oh my kids!

The past few weeks have consisted mainly of driving back and forth to Orem every day for swimming lessons (no worries, I will dedicate an entire post to Pam the swim instructor). Thank goodness for the DVD player in my car. Hank had the genius idea to get a 3D movie (or free d as Hank says) and of course you can't watch a 3D movie without glasses!

My days are almost always spent with my other 4 children. I am so lucky to get to see my nieces and nephews so often. Colby and Hank can't get enough of each other and Dyson is becoming a great little babysitter.

Isabel and Hank are also pretty inseparable.


It's a good thing Lucy, Izzy, Colby, and Dyson all get along. They love hanging out with their favorite aunt and I love having them around. Don't go back to school, o.k. guys?

Now, if I could just get this little nephew out of his mom's sights for 5 seconds, I'd steal him too! As much as I hate Sarah going back to work, it means I have the occasional opportunity to have Jack-man all to myself! I think I might be a titch baby hungry...you think?

Here is a preview of the kids swimming lessons...Max in goggles, need I say more?

4 comments:

Collette Griffin said...

I hope Max will be wearing goggles the entire time we are in Utah. Also, when did everyone get so old? Can't wait to see you in 2 weeks!

sarah said...

Sheesh. Get rid of me more, why don't you. Need I remind you I only teach 8 hours a week? I don't allow my grasp on him to get too loose...but it definitely makes it easier knowing when he's with the world's best aunt. Really. You've at least earned a mug or something.

You really are one heck of an aunt.... you're starting to make me look bad btw. Best entertainment, best snacks, best sport all around.
Be mean or something.

Jennikunz said...

HA! those googles are awesome! I'm surprised he keeps them on! Total favorite aunt!

Jessie said...

Awe, Pam! My kids ask every few days... "When can we swim with Pam again?" Love her!