Thursday, March 8, 2012

6 months

 Half a year with this little squirt, unbelievable.  It feels like he has always been part of this crazy family.  His Grandpa Griff affectionately calls him "Lieutenant Dan" (Forest Gump reference) because of his short legs.  It makes me giggle every time I see him. I couldn't have asked for a more easy going child.  If I could be guaranteed another Sam, I may consider having another one.  He is that scrumptious.
Randy helped me out and took Sam to his 6 month check-up since I had an appointment with a healer (an entire post needs to be written on that experience).  Here are his stats--I'm actually a little surprised his weight isn't off the charts.  He is such a little chub.
Weight: 18 lbs 60%
Height: 27 inches 76%
He isn't showing any desire to crawl or scoot.  He is pretty content just chilling in his saucer.  He eats pretty much anything I give him and up to this point it's only been vegetables.  He is currently out for the night by 7 p.m. and takes a nap when our schedule allows for one.  Sam totally goes with the flow. Other than a mild case of eczema on his tummy, he is a healthy, happy baby.  I am so grateful for my little Sam-man!

6 comments:

sarah said...

Aside from Sam's amazing jeggings...one of my favorite parts of this photo is Max strategically placed behind him!

6 months sounded old...but, half a year? Yikes! He's getting up there. Why does time seem to be standing still for me but going by triple time for Sam?

I can only hope I have such an amazing little squish.

sarah said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
sarah said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
sarah said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
sarah said...

ahhhh! my comment posted FOUR times! i stacked your comment number though!

Lucky 7s said...

Sam is definitely a very cute, sweet, lovable baby. I can't believe it's been 6 months already. Where does the time go?? Ohhh... you would have another baby as sweet as SAM... I can feel it!!! Love to kiss on that baby!!