Here are some random pictures from our first month of summer. Hank completed the Westlake Basketball Camp and came away with the "3rd grade Player of the Week" award. He also had a week of golf camp at the Ranches golf course with Isabel and Lucy, sorry no pictures of that.
I haven't golfed nearly enough this summer. Hank makes a great driving range practice buddy. I can't believe how well he's hitting the ball.
Hank and Max also had swimming lessons at Riverside for 2 weeks. Max was apprehensive at first but conquered his fears and became, in his words, the "master of swimming". We stayed a couple of times to swim and Tucker and Sam sure weren't afraid of the water! Hank dared me to go off the high dive so I had to do it. Thankfully there isn't a picture of that! I was freaked.
\
June brings birthdays for Jack and Isabel. The kids had a blast at Jack's zombie birthday party. He played to role of Judge Hopkins flawlessly. Hank and Max thought he was hilarious. Sam was terrified.
On Isabel's birthday, we had fun at Hang Time and then ate lunch at Melty Way. I can't believe she is 9!! I love that my kids best friends are their cousins.
Sarah and Brett began a new business this summer and my kids were happy to test it out. I still can't figure out how Hank and Max are so coordinated inside these balls. When I tried it out, I flopped around like a dying fish. I don't think I've ever felt like more of a spaz. It's really fun though.
While Sarah and Brett were busy hitting the carnival circuit, I got some much needed one on one time with Tucker and Sam. Our house was full to the brim with all things boy. Tuck amazed me with the amount of food he put away.
Sam loves to show Tucker all of his awesome toys. He hates to share however!
Unfortunately Max had a bout of illness. I've never seen him so sick. He was throwing up and feverish for 24 hours straight. There has never been a cuter sick patient though. He was so sweet the entire day and kept telling me thanks for taking care of him. It made it even more heart breaking. Thankfully it didn't last too long. Being sick in the summer is the worst.
2 comments:
Well I'm flattered that Judge made the post. It was definitely a highlight, I suppose. What the hell happened to June anyway? How is it over? Here's hoping to even more hanging out...less sickness...and US on your boat in July!
(My last comment was redick. I should never comment from my phone!)
Post a Comment