Thursday, October 23, 2008

My Boys


This picture makes me so happy. My cute little family, in beautiful American Fork Canyon, not a care in the world. I am so lucky and so grateful to have these boys in my life. Oh and I shouldn't neglect Little Bear of course. He is the little mascot at Hank's preschool and we got to babysit him for a week. Hank was very concerned about him getting too close to the cliff. He took such good care of Little Bear and made sure he went everywhere with us. He was very sad on Tuesday when Little Bear had to return to Miss Molly.
We wanted to see all the pretty leaves but we were about a week too late. They looked really pretty on the ground! Check out the snow on Timp.... Nooooooooooooooooooooooo!

8 comments:

Lucky 7s said...

And those boys are lucky to have you in their lives as well! What a dang cute family!! p.s. I got the pics ordered... what a weird grandma - wait til the last day!! lol

Jennikunz said...

Mino in this picture is killin me!! HA! I laugh. That picture makes me pretty happy too, I love your family!!

Hubba's Thoughts said...

The thing I love about a lot of your pictures of the boys and Randy is that Randy is having just as much fun as the boys are, if not more! You have such a cute family!

hayleyrowan said...

i love that picture

sarah said...

oh my RATS! love, love, love them all!

jackiewankier said...

Oh, I can't stand it...that picture is just too cute for words...what did I do to deserve these cute boys in my life??....love it serrrr muuuuch!

huggin said...

Max is out of control! I can scarcely stand it! And Hank with the bear? Unreal. Simply unreal. I am jealous of your drive to see the leaves and snow on Timp. Maybe you could send some snow my way, every once and while.

Tiffany said...

What cute guys. Your kids are so cute.