This is Hank's loot. Monster truck...check, skeleton shirts...check, the blimp from the Cars movie...check, plus much more! Hank must have been a good boy this year.
Hank's favorite gift was the Smart Cycle. Santa must have known what a gamer Hank is. He's going to be in excellent shape as much as he plays on this thing. Randy surprised me with a new camera! It couldn't have come at a better time. Our old camera quit working on Christmas morning.
Next, we had brunch at my mom and dad's house. We watched Sarah and Brett's DVD of their babies ultrasound. I'm excited to report I will be the aunt to another nephew! Hank was pumped but poor Isabel was really hoping for another girl cousin. The kids were already exhausted from the early morning excitement but they quickly got their second wind as we started opening presents.
I love this reaction by Hank!! He couldn't contain his excitement.
Sweet little Max and Isabel
Randy trying to contain Max
Lucy and Isabel got a karaoke machine and we all enjoyed singing along. Sarah's taking it so seriously!
Total Divas!
The singing didn't stop with Lucy and Isabel...Guitar Hero 4 was a hit! My dad was channeling Jim Morrison. Randy did a fantastic rendition of La Bamba and I totally rocked "Beat It".
Cute mom, she was singing so sweetly to "Hotel California". On a side note, don't ever ask Dan to sing Blondies "One way or another". We laughed so hard and the kids ran wild. Good times, good times.

Jeri and Scott came over later in the day to see what Santa brought. Hank loved playing Chutes and Ladders with her. She really enjoyed playing with all his toys! What a fun grandma.
Max loves his 4-wheeler from Grandpa Griff. He just keeps getting off and back on over and over again.
Lastly we headed over to Grandpa Sherm and Grandma Yvonna's house for snacks. Koy and Hank had a blast playing Mario Kart together.
What a fun and exhausting day! Kids make the holidays so exciting. I am so grateful to live so close to my family and friends. My family is the greatest. Christmas time is the best but I'm glad it's over for this year. I had my Christmas tree down by 10 a.m the next day. On to the next event, Randy's birthday/New Years Eve bash!
9 comments:
Dyson has that exact skeleton shirt! They are twin cousins! I tried calling today to have Hank tell me all about it, but no one was home! I'll see him tomorrow and can't wait to hear! I'll sound surprised.
I love all the Christmas posts. Christmas is fun and exciting, but also exhausting! It looks like your boys scored some cool boy toys. They sure are cute little fellas'
Side note: We went to a Kareoke party last week. Andy and his brother sang some Johnny Cash as well as "My Girl" by the Temptaions. I can't imagine if Dan was in the mix....scary!
Congrats to Sarah and Brett!
really cute christmas pictures. looks like hank was in heaven. i took down my tree this morning too... feels refreshing... bring on 2009. tell randy we're going to call for ping pong but riley wants to come and he's been really sick.
what a lovely post...then you just had to go and remind me of dan singing "i'll getcha getcha getcha..." i'll never be the same.
your new little nephew is already starting to suffer from cousin envy...how will i compete with such loot?
Hank totally kicked my butt at Chutes and Ladders. I have never seen anyone go from space 1 to the end in 2 moves! He's good!! And is there any way I can get one of those smart games bikes like Hanks? It was great fun to watch him!
What a fun christmas. I forgot to take any pictures of christmas morning how bad of me huh? I'm with you i'm glad its over now. On to other things.
Looks like you guys had a great Christmas. I got your blog from Annalisa and am glad I did because I’m look for you and your moms email address. We are giving Andelyne a baby shower and I'm trying to send the invites by email.
Thanks Annie
zenicasanford@hotmail.com
Your pictures are so cute. Don't you love the Christmas marathon? It's the busiest day of the year.
Post a Comment