Another month bites the dust. Sam has certainly become more mobile over the past few weeks. He is scooting, rolling, standing, and rocking. His favorite trick is to stand next to his little table and take his hands off and stand unassisted for a few seconds. I'm pretty sure he needs to crawl before he walks right?
I'm still waiting for that first tooth to break through. He chews on everything. We've started feeding him food off our plates and he loves that. It's making baby food a much tougher sale. He loves to try new foods. He just smacks his little lips together and squeals at the sight of any food coming his way. He is quickly losing interest in his bottle. Why is he growing up so quickly?
He is sleeping like a champ still, going to bed around 7:30 and sleeping until 8 or whenever we go in to get him. Sam loves his crib, he really enjoys taking his time to wake up.
It's hard to believe these two will be in the same grade one day! Sam is so stout in comparison to cute little Tuck. Trust me, this won't be the last picture you'll see like this. What would I do without my precious Sammy-boy. He is amazing in every way. What a little doll. Oh yes, and he's a total mama's boy, the obsession is mutual! I freaking love this kid.




1 comment:
Oh Sam! I love his smile, his amaze bod, and the fact that he eats things like freaking minestrone soup! Really! He is too much! What a perfect little doll.
Also- please thank him for making me feel like Tuck is still little. It does wonders for my psyche! You better believe there will be 900 side by sides of those two taken-- can't wait until they're old enough to realize they're best buddies!
Post a Comment