Our summer is in full swing and I have some pictures that need a home. What would summer be without a few parades? The Lehi Round-Up parade certainly fulfilled our parade quota. We went two days in a row even! The Robert's hooked us up with a prime spot.
Don't you dare sit in Sammy Boy's seat. Interesting side note...This is where Sam lost his final binkey. I told him he was done with binkey's and he surprisingly did so great for 2 whole days. I was sure we'd cured him of his obsession until he found a stray binkey in his rocking chair. Instead of undoing all the progress we made I decided to let him have one binkey in his crib. It's definite progress folks!
Back to the parade...Sam loved it!! I couldn't believe the amount of candy the kids collected.
Seriously, more than Halloween!
Randy and I had a blast at the Salt Lake Arts Festival with some old and new friends. After we had seen all the art we could handle, we met up with Wyatt and Lindsay at a restaurant around the corner.
Wyatt and Lindsay know all the fun spots in Salt Lake and this place didn't disappoint.
After 10, this tasty Italian restaurant turned into a dance party! Erica, Gina and I have got some mad dance moves. It was such a great night. I'm so happy to have such fun friends.
I was recently asked to be the chairman of the JDRF walk in Provo this year. Although the walk is a few months away, I've been busy helping out with various kick-off events. This particular one was held at Boondocks so the kids had free reign of the place. This was one of the most fast paced rounds of mini golf you have ever seen. There were balls and clubs flying everywhere and these three running like maniacs. It's pretty miraculous they held still long enough for me to get this picture.
Max decided to switch up his hair last time he got it cut and I'm obsessed! He is so handsome. I can't wait for Hank to ditch the Mohawk and get this cut next time.
Hank and his buddies have been begging me to take them fishing at my parents pond this summer. We finally found a day we could do it and my sweet dad came home from work for an hour or so to help us.
All of the boys caught multiple fish. The older kids could have stayed there all day but Max and Sam were ready to be done after catching one fish.
Sam loved his little baby fish. Good thing grandma was there to take him back up to the house after his catch of the day. I stayed back to help my dad with the boys and my darling mom made everyone lunch.
That's a pretty big sun fish Hank-man!
Dallin is a serious fisherman. He manged to catch a rainbow trout with his fly rod!
The boys were in heaven. My parents helped make it such a fun day for these kids. They truly are the best.
Everyone was hot when we got home so I turned the sprinkler on under the tramp
It wasn't long before the entire neighborhood came running over to join in the fun.
That's a whole lotta boy!
I love our neighborhood. So many good kids for Hank and Max to play with.
I love our neighborhood. So many good kids for Hank and Max to play with.
You can't tell me he hasn't been watching his brothers and taking pointers.
This random collaboration of sports equipment was 100% Sam's idea. I will say, he can hit a tennis ball nearly every time you throw it to him. Maybe the helmet helps?
We had a blast at Wyatt's 1st birthday party. It's hard to believe this little dude is a year old already. Isaac and Natalie have really become dear friends of ours. It's so great to have them so close.
As the birthday party went on, Randy accepted a handstand challenge from a friend who happens to be nearly 15 years younger.
Although Randy wasn't victorious he came pretty damn close. He's got more style than that young buck anyhow. By the way, when did we get so old?
At least Randy is still young at heart. He had all of us laughing with his attempt to shoot a little sparrow making a nest in our furnace vent. He looks pretty tough with that BB gun. Never a dull moment.
No comments:
Post a Comment