Friday, December 19, 2008

Santa Gets Around!

Santa has sure been busy with our family. We've seen him three times in the last two days. On Wednesday night he made an appearance at Jeri's house and the kids weren't expecting it at all. Hank was nervous and shy but he finally got a turn on Santa's knee. This picture is hilarious. He is keeping his distance from him.


Max wanted nothing to do with the situation. This picture looks like he's wondering why we are making him sit on a strange old man's knee. He later started screaming but I don't have a good picture of that.


I love how Santa is doing the exact same face as Randy. Why am I the only taking the picture seriously?

Scott and Jeri always have such fun things planned for our kids and we really appreciate it.

Yesterday, Hank had is preschool Christmas Program at the mall. We braved the horrible weather along with Grandma Jackie and Isabel and my Grandma Joanne and Grandpa Karl. Thankfully Randy was there too to help me with Max. He was not entertained in the least! Hank did such a great job. He was really watching Miss Molly and concentrating so hard. His favorite song was "Santa Claus is Coming to Town" and he performed it perfectly with a lot of heart. These pictures are before his debut as a singer.

What a little stud he is. Randy and I are so proud of him. I got to help with his Christmas party earlier this week and I was so impressed with how well he does at school. He really is such a sweet little kid and he's grown up so much the last few months.


Later that night we had the Wankier family Christmas Party at Brick Oven. My sweet little Grandparents arranged the whole party and it was perfect. They managed to think of everything. The moment we all sat down, the pizzas were ready and we were able to feed the little ones before things got too out of control. We had another visit from Santa later on. He was very charismatic and had a great voice. Hank told Sarah "I'm just a little bit shy" when it was his turn but he managed to tell Santa he wanted a monster truck.


Max wouldn't even get close to Santa this time around so I didn't get a picture of him. Here's a cute picture of him and my mom.

Hank is finally starting to warm up to my grandparents. I am so lucky to have both sets of grandparents in my life and I'm even more lucky to have them in my children's lives. We had so much fun and I can't believe how big our family is getting.

I'm starting to get really excited for Christmas. We have our ward Christmas party tomorrow night (which I'm in charge of) and once that stress is over I can really relax and enjoy the holidays.

3 comments:

sarah said...

I love how hank's santa hat looks like it's going to just pop right off! adorable!
santa does get around...and i swear he had a crush on dad...creepy.

Lucky 7s said...

Boy that Santa dude gets around! We'll have to be more careful in the years to come with so many of them!! The kids might get a little suspicious! I wish I had been able to see Hank's performance at the mall.. dang that job I have!

Tiffany said...

How cute. Your boys are adorable. HEy does miss Molly have any openings for next year?