Thursday, August 4, 2016

Lake Powell Trip EXTENDED!


We had a blast with JRI but Lake Powell with just our little family was next level fun.  We had such an amazing time that we kept extending our trip.  We'd finish up our day and Randy and I would look at each other and wink.  One more day!! We did that 3 times!  Look at these pictures and you'll understand why we never wanted to go home.




Mino did so good.  He's so close to riding it.  He got up almost every time.







Extra large margarita, yes please!



Captain Wanksta gave these fools a ride they'd never forget!


Hank!!









Pee break.



He Gone!!






Hank rode that board like a champ!


Sam rode the ski tube like a total brah.






Lake Powell was so good to us.  We decided we maybe should head home after 4 extra days.  This place is pure magic.  I'm so grateful for the wonderful family time.  I love my crew!

No comments: