With summer quickly coming to a close we felt the need to squeeze in a trip to the new aquarium. Sam was mesmerized by the sharks.
Come to think of it, Grandma Jackie was pretty mesmerized as well!
The penguin exhibit was Sam's favorite.
Max kept me on my toes by asking some really good questions about the exhibits. Sometimes I feel like I'm not smart enough to be his mom.
Find me a cuter bunch of cousins!
We had to stop at the photo booth on the way out and the pictures didn't disappoint.
Tucker and Jack were at the aquarium that day as well but had to leave early because Jack wasn't feeling well. Grandma kept the older kids and took them to the 4D shark movie while I took Sam home for a nap.
The kids came home happy and wearing matching shark tooth necklaces. These fun summer days are close to ending and I'm so sad about it!
No comments:
Post a Comment