Sunday, July 17, 2016

Jordanelle With the Wanks



A week after being at Jordanelle with Randy's family, it was my family's turn.  It's so nice to be able to stay at the Jones cabin after spending a day at the lake.  We lucked out with much better weather than we had last year. The tube got a workout!


While the kids were on the tube, Sarah, Kate, and I took care of baby Russ.



That face!


Looks like I had the magic touch.  He loves me.










Tubing casualty for Doodle.  


I finally kicked the kids off the tube so I could have a turn.


A campfire was the perfect ending to our day.




We told stories and ate about 100 smores.  



Tuck took it upon himself to put out he fire for us.


This bite started Max's love of crepes with cookie butter.


We had a few hours to spare before we had to clean up and go home so we took the 4 wheelers out for a spin.  While everyone waited for their turn, we worked on our sling shot skills.




Who knew Grandma possessed that skill.  


Tucker and Sam with their gigantic heeeds.



Another fabulous weekend with family!

No comments: