Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Christmas Eve



Christmas Eve is finally here!  Jeri and Scott's party is a Christmas tradition I love.  It was so nice to have Rick here to celebrate with us.


My cute boys are such good sports to pose for the millions of pictures I take.  I can't help myself.



Dominique the Donkey had to be sung before the present opening could begin.  Max is looking at the lyrics with much confusion, as he should!


Randy's enthusiasm is a must for the song.


These two cuties couldn't contain their love for each other.


This WWE microphone is the perfect gift for Sammy Boy.  "Can you smmeeeeeelllll!!!!!"



Rick's gift to Jenni provided our entertainment for the night.  So much earwax extraction!


This is serious business.


In between earwax removal sessions, the boys played a wild game of basketball.  My kids are so lucky to have their cousins be their best friends.  I love all the memories these kids have together.  It reminds me of my childhood.  I'm so grateful to live so close to both of our awesome families.  The kids couldn't contain their excitement and had a hard time falling asleep.  Christmas Day is here tomorrow and it's supposed to snow all night.  Could it be possible to have a white Christmas?  I sure hope so!





No comments: