Since Dry Creek Elementary is new this year, they decided to have a students only Christmas program. No parents allowed. Let's just make one thing clear. You don't tell this mama she can't come watch her kid's Christmas program. The kids have been working on their songs for weeks now. It was literally driving me nuts that I couldn't watch them sing. I may have problems. Good thing my buddy Batman was on board to crash the school Christmas program with me.
When we got to the school to deliver Max's lunch he "forgot", I just happened to swing by the gym. There were plenty of chairs set up for parents like me who couldn't follow the rules.
Max is in the blue and white shirt. He sang every word perfectly. I'm so happy I got to witness his cuteness. You're only in 1st grade once.
The minute he was finished singing, the reindeer hat came off. Can't be messing up his perfect hair. Hank was darling too but I couldn't position myself good enough to get a picture of him. I realize I'm crazy but watching these Christmas programs is one of the highlights of the season for me.
Glad I have the cutest little accomplice ever. My partner in crime.
No comments:
Post a Comment