After a very unseasonably warm fall and early winter, it finally snowed!! We barely got a 1/2 inch but the kids couldn't get their snow clothes on fast enough. I knew it would be melted by noon anyway.
Cutest little snow bunny ever.
The snowy tramp became and icy wrestling ring. The kids were soaking wet when they were finished but they had a blast sliding around.
Someone needs some new snow gloves.
Frozen snot, yummy!
I'm still trying to get in the holiday spirit. I thought maybe making a gingerbread house would help,
Turns out the kids just wanted to eat it. They could have cared less what it looked like. I gave up my control freak ways and let them decorated it how they wanted.
They were pretty proud of their messy, falling apart house. We weren't interested in making it pretty. They just wanted it in their bellies.
It looked like this for about 10 seconds before it was devoured.
It didn't do much for my holiday spirit but the kids had fun!
No comments:
Post a Comment